Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I finally did it! ....Again.....Maybe

My friends finally made me join in their "fun". At least that's what they call all this blogging business. So..... I guess my first post will be about chopping off my hair. Yep, my friend Janni did it for me and it is cute but it will definitely take me some getting used to! I'm not exactly adept at styling, so she may find me on her doorstep each morning for the next two weeks begging her to make it look cute again! (I'm sure she'll be so happy that she did it when this happens.)
Hopefully this time I will post again sooner than a year and a half later....we'll see.....

8 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Ok- I am trusting that you will keep up on the blogging thing... I know you wont get as addicted as me, but post often, let me know what is going on with you, cause living two doors down is not enough. I hope you like your hair.

Kandice said...

Holly, I predict that in a week or two you will be as hooked as the rest of us at this blogging thing! lol. j/k. Your hair is beautiful, so shiny and sleek and looks very good on you! I will be glad to check your blog often, so you better post some good stuff for me to read! Have a good day.

Who Knows??? said...

I doesn't care bout yer hair, it could be long, short, brown, er purple. I just needs more a those meth cookies ya been fixin up. If I dosen't get some more, i'll be a tellin my wife ta cut all yer hair off next time...I aint a kiddin!!!

Mandy said...

YEAH!!!!! You joined the dark side!

I will be checking often! I can't wait to see your hair at card swap.

love ya

Emily said...

Love the Hair! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Mandy said...

ok......... like a creep, I check this every day.

POST AGAIN SOON!!!!

Tari said...

Hey girl, I can't believe you chopped your hair off. Holy cow! I can't wait to see it styled.

Tari said...

You've been tagged get blogging!